Dublin, Oct. 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Worldwide Desktop PC Forecast, 2019-2023” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global desktop PC shipment volume totaled 96.9 million units in 2018 and decreased 1.1% compared to 2017, marking the smallest decline rate since 2014.
Due to several detrimental factors in the second half of 2018, especially global economic uncertainties caused by the US-China continued trade war, global desktop PC shipment volume is estimated at 94.1 million units in 2019, down 3% year-on-year.
In addition to the US-China trade conflict, other major global incidents such as Brexit and Japan’s decision to raise the consumption tax to 10% are expected to affect the willingness of enterprises and consumers to purchase PC products in 2019 thus global consumption tends to be more conservative this year.
- Worldwide desktop PC shipment volume per year for the period 2019-2023 and per quarter for the period 1Q 2017 – 4Q 2019
- Forecast and recent years’ review of worldwide shipment volume and volume share by region and by CPU connector type
- Worldwide motherboard vs. desktop PC shipment volume ratio forecasts for the period 2019-2023
Key Topics Covered
- Worldwide Notebook and Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 2014 – 2023
- Worldwide Notebook and Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 1Q 2016 – 4Q 2018
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 2014 – 2023
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume, 1Q 2016- 4Q 2019
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume by Region, 2014 – 2018
- Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume Share by Region, 2014 – 2018
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Volume by CPU Connector Type, 1Q 2016- 2Q 2019
- Worldwide Motherboard Shipment Share by CPU Connector Type, 1Q 2016 – 2Q 2019
- Worldwide Motherboard / Worldwide Desktop PC Shipment Volume Ratio, 2016 – 2023
- Scope & Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ri8r3
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900