District 202 will sell surplus laptop and desktop computers, related accessories and assorted technology hardware to the community Saturday, August 10, 2019.
The sale will be held at the district Technology Building, 24101 W. Fort Beggs Drive, Plainfield (across from Plainfield High School – Central Campus) from 7 a.m. until 1 p.m. or while supplies last.
All computers are about five years old.
- Laptops will be sold for $50 each.
- Desktops with a monitor, keyboard and mouse will be sold for $25 each.
- Older Epson projectors will also be sold for $25.
The district reserves the right to limit sale quantities based on amount of people in line.
Cash or credit (Visa or Mastercard) only will be accepted.
All equipment will be sold “as-is” first-come, first serve without a warranty, and with a limited return policy. Terms of the return policy will be posted on site at the sale. Some restrictions may apply.
ITEMS FOR SALE WILL INCLUDE:
DELL Optiplex 3010 – DESKTOP
- Windows 7
- 250 GB hard drive
- 8 GB Memory
- 1GB AMD Radeon HD Graphics Card
- i5- 3rd Gen Quad Core 3.20 GHZ
- Keyboard, Mouse, and Monitor included
DELL Latitude 5440 – LAPTOP
- Windows 10
- 500 GB Hard Drive
- 8 GB Memory
- i5 – Intel core i5-4300U 1.9 GHZ
Please call the District 202 Technology Department for more information at (815) 439-4567.