- There are two ways to cancel a Tinder subscription on Android, and the one you choose depends on how you signed up.
- Simply deleting the Tinder app does not mean your subscription is cancelled.
- Once you cancel a subscription, you’ll still be able to use it for the remaining days you’ve paid for.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference library for more stories.
Whether you’ve decided Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold is not worth your time or money, or you’ve met someone and are ready for a deeper commitment, it might be time to cancel your premium Tinder subscription.
If you’re an Android user, here are two different ways to cancel a Tinder subscription, depending on how you signed up.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $699.99 at Walmart)
How to cancel a Tinder subscription on Android through the Google Play Store
1. Open the Play Store app on your Android.
2. Tap the three horizontal grey bars at the top to see the sidebar menu.
3. Tap “Subscriptions.”
4. Find and tap the Tinder subscription.
5. Select “Cancel subscription,” at the bottom.
6. You will be asked why you’re cancelling. You can choose an option, or select “Decline to answer” at the bottom. The tap “Continue.”
7. Select “Cancel Subscription.”
How to cancel a Tinder subscription on Android through the app’s account settings
If you signed up for a Tinder Plus or Gold by entering your payment details straight into the app, the process is a little different:
1. Open the Tinder for Android app. Then tap the profile icon in the top right corner.
2. Tap “Settings,” located below your profile picture, on the right.
3. Find and tap “Manage Payment Account.”
4. Tap Cancel Subscription.