Mobile Anti-Malware market research report provides a complete study about Mobile Anti-Malware industry by major manufacturers, opportunity, cost structure, segmentation, applications, company profile, industry growth rate, production in forecast period 2018-2023. Mobile Anti-Malware market report also provides details of the major market players that are involved in the market such as manufacturers, raw material suppliers, equipment suppliers, end users, traders, distributors. Mobile Anti-Malware market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period.
Get Sample PDF of Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104018
The Mobile Anti-Malware market was valued at USD 3.42 billion in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period (2018 – 2023), to reach USD 9.20 billion by 2023. Anti-Malware prevents mobile devices from various malwares such as adware, spyware, Trojans, and various others. This solution is used in mobile devices such as phones, tablets, and various others. The scope of our study is geographically limited to North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Over the past decade, malware has been the most significant risk for mobile users. Trojans are hard to identify, and boast a variety of capabilities, and have been prevalent among cybercriminals. Also, adoption of smart phones is quickly outpacing other home gadgets. It is estimated that more than six billion cell phones will be active on the planet by 2020. Furthermore, a growth in BYOD initiatives across enterprises, which allows users to use their mobile devices for the official purposes has emerged as a challenge for the cyber security officials, as theft of the official data through malware campaigns can be catastrophic for both the employee as well as the organization. Thus, the proliferation of BYOD trend acts as driver for the mobile anti-malware market. However, lack of awareness about such solutions can act as a challenge to this market.
Rising Demand in Android Based OS Devices to Augment the Market Growth
Malware campaigns have targeted users on the Google Play stores almost since its inception. From the very first banking Trojan, dubbed Droid09, to the latest ad-click fraud/Bitcoin-mining latent apps, plague the store week after week. A rise in the number of infected devices in recent years, which now typically can reach into the millions as we discover new aggressive campaigns has brought Google Play store under siege. Android remains the prominent target as both regarding numbers of users and Android’s more open and adaptable platform continue to make it more vulnerable to malware attackers who frequently try to get their wares into the phone through both the official store, and third-party app stores.
Asia-Pacific Expected to Adopt Anti-Malware Solutions at a Rapid Pace
Asia-Pacific is the region with the highest number of smartphone devices, boasting of a whopping 1.3 billion smartphones. This high number of mobile devices certainly increases malware threats. For instance, a threat report from Trend Micro said more than 47 million malicious mobile apps were downloaded by users in Asia-Pacific in the first half of 2017. Comparatively, users in EMEA downloaded 30 million such apps, and the numbers were even lower in North America (8 million) and Latin America (6 million). Moreover, governments in the region have stepped up and have started warning clients regarding such malware attacks while doing tasks such as mobile banking. In 2018, a new malware distributed through DNS method is targeting Android smartphones, particularly those in Asia. The malicious bug, “Roaming Mantis” can steal users’ credentials and allow attackers to take complete control over the device. As the campaigns evolve and pose challenges to other OS devices also, the demand for anti-malware solutions is expected to increase.
Key Developments in Mobile Anti-Malware Market
• September 2017 – Zimperium announced z9 as a mobile anti-malware solution. It is a machine learning-based engine capable of detecting previously unknown mobile malware on-device without the delays and risks of cloud-based lookups.
• September 2017 – Singapore based telecom operator M1 unveiled a service to help smartphone users protect their devices against malware.
Major Players: AO KASPERSKY LAB, AVAST SOFTWARE S.R.O., BITDEFENDER, LOOKOUT, INC., MALWAREBYTES CORPORATION INC., MCAFEE, INC., SOPHOS LTD. and SYMANTEC CORPORATION, amongst others.
For Pre Order Inquiry of Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report @ https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104018
Global Mobile Anti-Malware Market Covers the Regions:
US, Canada, Mexico, Rest of North America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, UK, Germany, France, Rest of Europe, UAE, South Africa, Saudi Arabia.
Mobile Anti-Malware Market Key Players are: AO Kaspersky Lab, Avast Software S.R.O., Bitdefender, Lookout, Inc., Malwarebytes Corporation Inc., Mcafee, Inc., Sophos Ltd., Symantec Corporation
Mobile Anti-Malware Market Historic Data (2013-2017):
- Industry Trends:Global Revenue, Outlook, and Status.
- Competitive Landscape:Development Trends, By Major Key Manufacturers.
- Product Revenue for Top Players:Market Size and Share, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Segmentation Analysis:By Types & Applications, By key Drivers, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue:Growth Rate, Market Share, Current Industry Analysis, Cost and Price Analysis.
Mobile Anti-Malware Market Forecast (2018-2023):
- Market Size Forecast:By Applications/End Users, Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Geographical Area.
- Key Data (Revenue):Market Size, Market Share, Business Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report at $ 4250 (SUL)@ https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13104018
Reason to Buy Mobile Anti-Malware Market Report:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the Global Mobile Anti-Malware Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Mobile Anti-Malware, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]