Panic today has released a notable update to its Prompt SSH and TELNET client for iOS. The update brings improvements to iPad Pro, as well as fixes for iOS 13.
Sylvania HomeKit Light Strip
For those unfamiliar, Prompt is a powerful SSH client for iOS that includes features like syncing, Face ID support, private key generation, and more.
Today’s update brings Prompt for iOS to version 2.6 and includes fixes for iOS 13, iPad Pro use with external keyboards, and more. Here’s the full change log:
- Text can no longer be obscured by the SafeArea on iPad Pro devices when an external keyboard is connected
- Various SSH library improvements
Fixed for a future version of iOS
- Accessory Keys can once again be re-assigned
- Accessory Keys pop-over now remains visible after activating a key
- iPhone: Passcode overlay is no longer able to be hidden
- iPhone: Fixed an issue where after opening two concurrent URL schemes you cannot return to the servers list
- iPhone XR: Rotating device with nano active no longer results in segmentation fault
- iPad: Settings icon no longer disappears after relaunching app
- iPad: Fixed a crashing exception on launch
- Fixed an exception after generating a private key and returning to servers list
- Clip group names are no longer partially obscured in edit view
- Server list appearance now updates properly after changing app theme
- Fixed Global/Server clip switcher using light text on light background
Prompt 2 is available on the App Store for $14.99.
Subscribe to 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: