PUBG MOBILE UPDATE ONE
The games new PUBG Mobile update is starting to roll out in waves according to Daily Express and that means it should arrive on iOS and Android smartphones in a matter of hours.
“The new PUBG update is expected to go live early on June 12 in the UK, probably around 1am, BST,” writes Daily Express.
“The good news is whenever it does arrive, everyone should have the new content before the end of Wednesday, local time.”
Stay tuned for more info.
Original Story – A new PUBG Mobile update has been released this morning for both Android and iOS platforms.
Developers Tencent also needed to take the game offline for a while but server maintenance has now concluded as of 6.30am this morning.
The supporting team also confirmed late last night that players will need to make some space on their smartphone in order to install the new 0.13.0. update.
The team told fans: “Please make sure your device has enough storage space for this update: 1.98 GB for Android and 2.45 GB on iOS.
It’s also been confirmed that the new update will not be available today, but rather should start rolling out tomorrow, 12 June 2019.
“The new version will be available starting 12 June 2019. Update before 19 June 2019 to get Outfit Box III (7d) and 1,888 BP.
Even if you can download the new update today, it’s likely that the new content won’t become available until tomorrow as stated in the message from Tencent.
Patch Notes for today’s new update have also been shared, minus bug fixes.
“Most bug fixes previously have not been included in notes,” Tencent explained.
“I’ve just returned from HQ where I met with the team on ways we can get this information out to you, as well as better ways of soliciting feedback on bugs we’d like more information on from the community. The first of the latter posts should go up later today.”
For those who don’t know what today’s new update is bringing to the table, the updates are fairly extensive.
The biggest addition is the new deathmatch mode, which Tencent has already been testing within the games open beta.
On top of this, it is reported that the game will include new content for the special partnership with the Godzilla: King of the Monsters movie.
There’s also a new Bizon gun and Kar98k skin in the gun lab
The Survive Till Dawn zombie mode might also be getting a few fresh updates. 0.13.0 will supposedly see four types of new zombies replacing some of the old zombies.
“Also, the crew challenge participants will now receive notice 10 minutes before the match starts.” writes telecomtalk.info
Keep reading to take a look at the extensive 0.13.0 Patch Notes, below.
PUBG MOBILE 0.13.0 PATCH NOTES
• Added Team Deathmatch mode to EvoGround. This new mode features fast-paced firefights in both FPP and TPP. Players can also create their own rooms with room cards.
• Added control settings for FPP. Players can now have separate settings for FPP and TPP.
• Upgraded 3rd party app detection system and enhanced detection of cheating behavior via Virtual App, emulators and modifiers.
• Added MVP showcase system at the end of each match. All players will receive a default MVP pose. The top 3 players in Classic mode or the MVP of the winning squad in TDM will be featured.
• In Vikendi, players will now leave footprints, trails and tire tracks on snow.
• Added a dedicated button for climbing that can be enabled in the settings.
• When killed bv friendly fire, now plavers can decide if the teammate should Iose merit or not.
• Added a Godzilla theme. Godzilla themed lobby background will be available together with many themed events and rewards after the update.
• Added new popularity gift and ranking reward. Every Week, the top 100 players in the list may collect the title All-time Popularity or Recent Popularity.
• Added Charisma Ranking. The permanent outfits and firearm/vehicle finishes collected by a player will increase their Charisma.
▪︎Survive Till Dawn and Darkest Night changes:
• The old zombies have been replaced by 4 types of new zombies.
• Liquid Nitrogen Grenades now leave behind a cloud of freezing smoke on the ground for a long period after explosion, reducing the movement speed of any unit in the area.
• Added new mode combat modifiers.
• Certain zombies now have new abilities: Tanks will empower nearby allies; Skinners can slow nearby players.
• A new factory has replaced the police station.
• Players can Now Combine items in batches.
• Equipped items will be displayed on top
• Duplicated new items will no longer be indicated by a red dot and the “new” tag.
• The Backpack and Helmet tabs have been moved to the Customization tab.
Protective items are now 25% more durable. Their effectiveness remains unchanged.
• Players can now bolt/reload a bolt action rifle while moving instead of completing the process while aiming down sights.
• Improved the animation in FPP when running while holding an SMG.
•Vehicles now have improved feedback on explosions. • Event Center now has improved interactions and better tutorials for the event missions.
• Crew Challenge Qualifying Round has been expanded. Now 6 qualifying matches will be held every day, up from 5. Each squad can participate up to 3 matches per day, up from 2. Each squad is allowed to participate a total of 18 qualifying matches, up from 12. And new items have been added to the Crew Shop.
• Players who have registered for Crew Challenge will now receive a notice 10 minutes before a match starts.
• Players can now collect all rewards from daily missions, progress missions and achievements all at once.
• Added 3 new Clan Insignias for Lv. 7, Lv. 9, and Lv. 10.
• Added a latency indicator to the main screen. Green, yellow, and red represents a good, average, or bad connection.