No matter where you are, a better way to stay abreast of global developments has arrived.
The improved Stratfor App for Android and iOS lets users experience Stratfor’s world-class analysis — right on their mobile device. Subscribers will be able to access and store their content in a new and easy-to-use way. Update today! [Note: The current Stratfor mobile app is being shut down and will no longer work in the coming days, so please read on to get the new experience enabled.]
Benefits for all signed-in Stratfor Worldview subscribers:
- Offline reading — recently bookmarked content will be available when disconnected from the internet
- Country and other overview pages — such as “Economics” or “Supply Chains” — will be available to all users
- Forecasts will now be available directly via mobile
- Access to User Forums
- Full user control over mobile notifications *coming soon*
- Manage Account settings, etc. directly in the new mobile app
Have questions? We are here to help. Please visit our Help Center, email [email protected] or call us directly at (512) 744-4300 if you have any queries.
Action Required for Android Users
The new Stratfor Android App is an improved way to experience Stratfor’s world-class analysis. Update today and delete the old app.
Action Required for iOS Mobile Users
The current iOS app for Stratfor Worldview will no longer be active after March 31. Users can access the site through a Safari browser, however.
To add a shortcut for Stratfor Worldview to your iPhone or iPad, do the following:
- Open Safari. (Other browsers, such as Chrome, won’t work for this.)
- Navigate to https://worldview.stratfor.com/
- Tap the Share button at the bottom of the page.
- On the bottom row of icons, tap on Add to Home Screen.
- To complete the process, click Add or Done when you see the link and Stratfor logo, which will become your new “app” icon.
- Now just tap the new app icon on your home screen, and it will open Worldview in its own navigation window, independent of Safari.
- Sign in to the new app via the hamburger menu on the top left side of the page to access all features.
- Delete the old Stratfor Worldview App from your Home screen.
For further assistance, watch this instructional video.
And for Stratfor Worldview Teams and Enterprise members, we are proud to announce advanced features will now be accessible via mobile as well as desktop.
Benefits for all signed-in Stratfor Worldview Teams users: You will now be able to access Research, Personalization and Account Management Tools via your mobile device:
- Advanced Search
- My Saved Searches
- Export Search Results
- Bookmark Folders
- Advanced Country Profiles
- My Dashboard
- My Interests
- Recently Viewed Content
- What’s New
- Admin Tools to Manage Users
Benefits for all signed-in Stratfor Enterprise users: You will access all of the tools mentioned above and now be able to use the app to access:
- Country Risk Profiles with Risk Indices and Assessments *coming in Q2*
- Detailed Company Risk Overlay Reports *coming in Q2*
- The exclusive Stratfor Insider Newsletter
If you need help, get in touch with our Help Center. You can also email us directly at [email protected] or reach out on (512) 744-4300.
Copyright © Stratfor Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.