The new title teased by Tom Create last week is Shinobi Spirits S: Legend of Heroes, the company announced. It will launch for Switch via the Nintendo eShop on August 1 and PC via Steam on August 15 for 900 yen with both English and Japanese text support.
Here is an overview of the game, via its Steam page:
The flames of war run rampant. Ieyasu Tokugawa has been made general of the Edo Shoganate. However, General Yukimura Sanada and his Beast Brigade head the resistance against Ieyasu! But then one day, Saizo Kirigakure returns from a mission to find Yukimura and the entire Beast Brigade missing…
Shinobi Spirits S: Legend of Heroes is a ninja action game. You are surrounded, under siege from all directions by the Tokugawa ninjas!
Use your arsenal of ninja skills to defeat your foes. Create combos of attacks, and utilize ninja skills such as “Smoke Bomb” and “Nose Dive!”
Follow our heroes’ captivating story, and clear the missions in each stage. Collect scrolls to acquire new ninja skills! There is so much more than just clearing stages!
Enhance your ninja skills using the Skill Tree. Upgrade skills to cultivate your unique ninja fighting style.
Don’t forget to check out the Leader’s Room. There you can chat with our brave heroes, and discover content not included in the main story.
Three levels of difficulty available. From those who aren’t familiar with action games, to seasoned veterans of the genre,
there is something for everybody!
Watch the announcement trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.