Autoplay

Show Thumbnails

Show Captions

Last SlideNext Slide

Redding fire crews went to a mobile home fire in the 12100 block of Lake Boulevard in north Redding on Sunday afternoon where two people apparently suffered smoke inhalation.

Arriving firefighters said smoke was showing from the single-wide home and that all occupants had made it outside. The mobile home is at Park Villa Mobile Home Estates. The fire call came in just after 1 p.m. Sunday.

Paramedics responded to treat two people who apparently suffered smoke inhalation, according to scanner reports. One man had gone inside the smoky mobile home in three attempts to save a family pet. The two were taken to a local hospital for further treatment.

The American Red Cross was notified that four occupants of the mobile home needed a place to stay.

Read or Share this story: https://reddingne.ws/2uoxDS6