Wasteland Remastered will launch on February 25 for PC via Steam, GOG, and the Windows Store, and Xbox One (with Xbox Game Pass), develpoer inXile Entertainment announced.
The remastered version of the original Wasteland is developed in partnership with Ty the Tasmanian Tiger developer Krome Studios. Here are a couple of pre-alpha screenshots shared back in November 2019:
While the latest entry in the Wasteland series, Wasteland 3, is also planned for release on PlayStation 4 in addition to Xbox One and PC on May 19, Xbox One is the only announced console release for Wasteland Remastered.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.