Effectively safeguard against threats to wireless systems.
Get another comprehensive look at security threats that may endanger wireless networks, and learn how to address them. Whether seeking to fortify home or corporate networks, you’ll learn key techniques to help you address the security challenges of various wireless technologies, including but not limited to hacking SSIDs, deploying fake Wi-Fi devices, and much more.
All Wi-Fi networks are vulnerable to hacking – Security Expert Mathy Vanhoef.
You can learn the techniques of the hackers for only $18 in the Ultimate Wi-Fi Hacking & Security Series. Once you know how it’s done, you know how to close off the weak points.
The course instructor is Zeal Vora – an experienced Cloud Security Engineer and Certified Ethical Hacker. In his online tutorials he’ll teach you about the different types of attacks that can be used against a Wi-Fi network, and what you can do to prevent them.
The Wi-Fi hacking course at a glance:
- Understand the security challenges of various wireless technologies.
- Comprehend wireless security threats from an attacker’s perspective.
- Identify and neutralize threats that expose wireless technology.
- Learn how to attack WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPS and other systems.
- Hack hidden SSIDs and MAC filters.
- Create and deploy fake Wi-Fi devices, deploy a Wi-Fi jammer, etc.
- Learn about coming developments in Wi-Fi security.
This useful toolkit was already a bit of a bargain at $50, but for the next few days it’s been price-dropped in a promotional push to just $18.
You get lifetime access to this wifi hacking course, it is worth snapping up now and diving in when you have a spare evening. Follow the link below to check out the deal.
The AAPicks team writes about things we think you’ll like, and we may see a share of revenue from any purchases made through affiliate links. To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
Looking for a new phone or plan? Start here with the Android Authority Plan Tool: